The establishment of the feeder line in March 1999 enabled the connection of the Port of Ploče with the hub ports in the Mediterranean, thus bringing the Port of Ploče into the world´s container streams.
The new container terminal was opened in 2011 and offers the possibility of crossing the standard 20` and 40`, referring to other special containers.
Most containers arrive from the Far East, and of all the containers arriving in Ploče, 95 percent are in transit to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In addition to the manipulation of containers, the Port of Ploče provides additional services such as: filling, emptying, chemical and ordinary cleaning, PTI inspection and other related work.
- STS cont. TEREX crane / 1 pcs
- LIEBHERR LHM 500 / 1k mobile crane
- Mobile crane FANTUZZI LHM 115 / 1pc
- Reachstacker 45t /3 pcs
- Heavy lift “Linde” 42t / 1 pcs
- SISU tug / 2 pcs
- TERBERG tug (YT222) / 2 pcs
- 4 pcs NOVATECH / TT65t trailers