EXERCISE OF RESPONDENTS RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
The European Parliament and Council General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 shall enter into force on 25 May 2018. The general regulation will apply in all EU Member States, including in the Republic of Croatia.
The General Data Protection Regulation regulates the processing and protection of personal data, inter alia, of the rights that a respondent may exercise.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS (Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – at any time the respondent may contact the organization and obtain confirmation that his or her personal data is being processed and, if such data is being processed, request access to them.
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION (Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – if personal data which is inaccurate is processed, a correction may be requested at any time and may be supplemented if it is incomplete.
- RIGHT TO ELIMINATE (Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – the respondent has the right to request the deletion of personal data relating to him or her if the organization has illegally processed it or if personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing, etc. that there are reasons to prevent it from being deleted immediately, for example, to meet legal requirements.
- RIGHT TO LIMIT PROCESSING (Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – an organization may be required to restrict the processing of personal data.
- RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFER (Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – the respondent has the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another processing manager if processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out in an automated manner.
- RIGHT TO COMPLAINT (Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – an objection to the processing of personal data may be raised at any time if the processing is based on legitimate interests, including the creation of a profile or if we process the data for direct marketing purposes.
- THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS (Profiling) (Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation) – the respondent has the right not to be affected by a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of a profile.
- RIGHT TO APPEAL – if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council or other regulations concerning the protection of personal data. The control of the processing of personal data in the Republic of Croatia is under the responsibility of the PERSONAL PROTECTION AGENCY.
The General Data Protection Regulation sets out the principles of legality, transparency and fairness in the processing of personal data.
In order to exercise the rights of the respondents whose data are collected and processed, this site enables the exercise of the rights of the respondents by downloading the forms, filling them out and submitting them to the Luka Ploče d.d., Trg Kralja Tomislava 21, 20340 Ploče.