The process of transformation of the social enterprise Luka Ploče s.p.o. to a joint stock company Luka Ploče d.d. was registered by the Commercial Court in Dubrovnik on August 22 2003, according to the Law of Conversion of Socially Owned Enterprises, the Law of Companies and the Law of Seaports. Ordinary shares of Luka Ploče d.d. has been on the Official Zagreb Stock Exchange Market under the symbol LKPC-R-A since 2005.
The capital of Luke Ploče d.d. is HRK 169.186.800,00. The total number of ordinary shares in Luka Ploče d.d. is 422,967 quoted on the Zagreb Stock Exchange under the symbol LKPC-R-A, with a nominal value of HRK 400.00. Shares can be bought and sold only through members of the Zagreb Stock Exchange. Existing shareholders can check the state of their shares at the Central Clearing Deposits Company.
According to the Rules of the Zagreb Stock Exchange, the percentage of shares distributed to the public does not include shares owned by the Issuer, and those shares owned by persons holding at least 5% of the number of shares that are the subject of the listing, of which the shares are excluded from, the collective custody accounts and the shares that are held by pension and investment funds (provided their share does not exceed 25%).
- 37,62 % – ENERGIA NATURALIS D.O.O. (osnovni račun)
- 15,81 % – OTP BANKA D.D. /AZ OMF KATEGORIJE B (skrbnički račun)
- 8,22 % – ADDIKO BANK D.D./PBZ CO OMF – KATEGORIJA B (osnovni račun)
- 6,32 % – ZAGREBAČKA BANKA D.D./AZ PROFIT OTVORENI DOBROVOLJNI MIROVINSKI FOND (skrbnički račun)
- 5,22 % – PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB D.D. (osnovni račun)
- 0,64 % – HPB D.D./FOND ZA FINANCIRANJE RAZGRADNJE NEK (skrbnički račun)
- 0,45 % – PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB D.D. (osnovni račun)
- 0,42 % – ZAGREBAČKA BANKA D.D./AZ ZABA ZATVORENI DOBROVOLJNI MIROVINSKI FOND (skrbnički račun)
- 0,41 % – LUKA PLOČE D.D.
- 0,38 % – CRNIĆ HRVOJE (osnovni račun)